Sentences with types in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use types in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for types.
- Barter thought themselves far from the old beef and beer, port and pigskin types of the Georgian and early Victorian era. (8)
- But still these remained types, and they remained types with the French imitators of the Italian novella. (9)
- He spoke French well, had some friends, knew little places where pleasant dishes could be met with, queer types observed. (8)
- Menander and Moliere have given the principal types to Comedy hitherto. (10)
- My dear More, what is civilization but the logical, inevitable swallowing up of the lower by the higher types of man? (8)
- There were types of Latin ecclesiastics, who were striking in their way too; and the uniforms of certain Austrian officers and soldiers brightened the picture. (9)
- There were certain faces, types of discomfort and disease, which appealed from the beginning to the end. (9)
- They were types of a class now, I fear, almost extinct. (7)
- Vostrand was not the type; she laughed again, and said, Oh, types were never typical. (9)
- You see a lot of types. (8)
- You see splendid types; lots of dipsomaniacs . (8)
- You, your grandfather, my brother, myself; there are four types for you. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for types. Perhaps also see a sentence for tolerable and ways to use tyrant in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use types in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.