Sentences using the word typical. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use typical in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for typical.
- A man, who, preserving all the precision of a type, yet had in him a streak of something that was not typical. (8)
- And in this the palace is typical. (2)
- But I congratulate you on a very typical little storm, Miss Kenton; perfectly safe, but very decided. (9)
- Dennant, Shelton never failed to mark the typical nature of her personality. (8)
- In some ways, indeed, he was typical. (8)
- Indeed, it was typical of these French highlands. (2)
- She recognized her merit in this devotion with an artless candor, which was typical rather than personal. (9)
- The typical London journalist is a gentleman. (7)
- The Bonnet, typical of the mystery that caused his heart those violent palpitations, was his dear, detestable enemy. (10)
- There I found joy and sorrow mixed, and nothing abstract or typical, but everything standing for itself, and not for some other thing. (9)
- Vostrand was not the type; she laughed again, and said, Oh, types were never typical. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for typical. Perhaps also see a sentence for three-and-twenty and ways to use typing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use typical in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.