Sentence with word tyrant. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use tyrant in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tyrant.
- A tyrant ordering you to go should be defied. (10)
- A Tyrant offers them to be directly their friend. (10)
- By resisting, I made him a tyrant; and he, by insisting, made me a rebel. (10)
- Consequently the tyrant swallowed his wrath, little conceiving the monstrous blow she was about to strike. (10)
- His tirades about the Saxon tyrant are not worth mentioning, they mean nothing. (10)
- I really have not a spice of the tyrant in me. (10)
- In default of you I paraded the island with Tiberius, who is my favourite tyrant. (10)
- Kill wicked people, tyrant white-coats! (10)
- Livia serves him, she hates him for the tyrant he is; she has opened my eyes. (10)
- Next I saw the Tyrant and Carinthia conversing. (10)
- Rose is such a tyrant. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tyrant. Perhaps also see a sentence for traitress and ways to use typical in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tyrant in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.