Sentences using the word tyrolese. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use tyrolese in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tyrolese.
- A Tyrolese regiment passed, singing splendidly in chorus. (10)
- Companionship with this ghost of broad daylight made the flattering Tyrolese feathers at both windows a welcome sight. (10)
- He had been, against his judgement, he averred, persuaded to fix on his Tyrolese spot of ground by the two elder ones. (10)
- Herr Johannes beckoned to a Tyrolese maid-servant, of whom Beppo had asked his way. (10)
- In the great red of sunset the Tyrolese riflemen and a body of Italians in Austrian fatigue uniform marched into the village. (10)
- Selina could instruct him as well in entomology, but he knew better the Swiss, Tyrolese, and Italian valley-homes of beetle and butterfly species. (10)
- The Adige was crossed by the Austrians under cover of Tyrolese rifleshots. (10)
- Tyrolese and Italian soldiers were gibing at her haggard companion when she entered the carriage. (10)
- We opened, and beheld a very beautiful young woman, in Tyrolese costume. (6)
- When at last Wilfrid got him free, the unsupported Tyrolese were giving ground before Carlo Ammiani and his followers. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tyrolese. Perhaps also see a sentence for threatens and ways to use tyrannous in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tyrolese in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.