A sentence using the word ugliness. Students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use ugliness in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ugliness.
- Commerce, literature, religion, science, politics, all taking a hand; what a glorious chance had money, ugliness, and ill will! (8)
- Her tremor at the stealthy ugliness of this crouching figure yielded at once to a spasm of pity. (8)
- His fleshly horror of pain and ugliness was now disciplined, his spiritual dislike of them forced into a philosophy. (8)
- I can imagine learning to love ugliness. (10)
- It is very pretty to see; but to live with, I think I prefer ugliness. (10)
- It shrieks and yells with ugliness here and there but it never loses its spirits. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ugliness. Perhaps also see a sentence for unwritten and ways to use ugo in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ugliness in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.