Sentences for unbroken. University students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use unbroken in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for unbroken.
- Breen, in her turn, with unbroken tranquillity. (9)
- But evidently, whatever rebellion his daughters had carried through against him, he had kept his dominion over this gentle spirit unbroken. (9)
- Have they any use for each other such as people of unbroken associations have? (9)
- If any of the dead bodies has an unbroken bone in it the survivors are boiled in wine; if not they are smothered in butter. (7)
- Near the verge of a bold promontory stands the hotel, and looks southeastward over a sweep of sea unbroken to the horizon. (9)
- Outside, a dense unbroken forest extended for many miles in every direction. (1)
- The only way for them is to keep up an unbroken intimacy with the wolf; then they can manage him somehow. (9)
- The standing and sitting groups were closely packed together, and the expanded parasols and umbrellas formed a nearly unbroken roof. (9)
- Then followed a desperate lunch and dinner where an unbroken forest of German, and a still more impenetrable morass of Dutch, hemmed us in. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for unbroken. Perhaps also see a sentence for umbrella and ways to use uncertain in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use unbroken in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.