Unbuttoned sentence example. Those in an MBA program, professors, and readers might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use unbuttoned in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for unbuttoned.
- But he was careless of social opinion, unbuttoned, and a laugher. (10)
- His collar was unbuttoned. (8)
- His sleeve happened to be unbuttoned, and there, on his arm, was a mark of the cane. (10)
- It was warm, and he unbuttoned his fur overcoat. (8)
- Now you say he had his collar unbuttoned? (8)
- Reason has flown shrieking from the scene; Caution slumbers by the wayside with unbuttoned pocket. (7)
- The hay-fields and Cyril, with shirt unbuttoned at the neck, pitching hay and gazing at her while she dabbled her fork in the thin leavings. (8)
- Ventnor unbuttoned his coat. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for unbuttoned. Perhaps also see a sentence for upon and ways to use uniformly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use unbuttoned in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.