A sentence using the word uncovered. College students, professors, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use uncovered in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for uncovered.
- A Golampian assemblage with uncovered heads resembles, indeed, a garden of flowers, vivid and deep in color, no two alike. (7)
- All was uncovered, so that what flies there were sat feeding socialistically. (8)
- But I had to bear the brunt uncovered. (2)
- How repulsive they looked with their blood-smears, their blank, staring eyes, their teeth uncovered by contraction of the lips! (7)
- In moving the leg a folded paper was uncovered. (1)
- Several Confederate officers and men came out to meet them, and with uncovered heads assisted them to take up their sacred burden. (1)
- The elbows rested on the table, the hands supporting the head, which was uncovered. (1)
- The lower jaw was fallen, the upper lip drawn away from the uncovered teeth. (1)
- The room was dusted, the furniture uncovered, the curtains drawn back, precisely as if his aunts still dwelt there patiently waiting. (8)
- The thawing snow left the fallen beechnuts of the autumn before uncovered among the dead leaves, and the forest was full of the beautiful birds. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for uncovered. Perhaps also see a sentence for unwillingly and ways to use unfaithfulness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use uncovered in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.