Sentences with undergrowth in them. University students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use undergrowth in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for undergrowth.
- A landscape that is all trees and undergrowth, moreover, lacks definition, is confused and without accentuated points upon which attention can gain a foothold. (1)
- He could not, indeed, very easily go astray; the undergrowth on both sides was so thick as to be almost impenetrable. (1)
- I peered in vain through the spaces among the trees and clumps of undergrowth. (1)
- In a half-hour he had pushed through a tangled undergrowth covering a boggy soil and entered upon firm and more open ground. (1)
- In less than one minute the trim battalions had become simply a swarm of men struggling through the undergrowth of the forest, pushing and crowding. (7)
- It crowned a slight acclivity devoid of undergrowth and providing an unobstructed fire that would sweep the ground for an unknown distance in front. (1)
- Something rustled in the undergrowth, quite close; she saw a pair of green eyes shining. (8)
- The ground was tolerably level here, the forest less dense, mostly clear of undergrowth, and occasionally opening out into small natural meadows. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for undergrowth. Perhaps also see a sentence for unmerited and ways to use unchanged in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use undergrowth in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.