Understands used in sentences. University students, readers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use understands in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for understands.
- An excellent good fellow; better up in politics than any man I know; understands music; means well, you can see. (10)
- He understands it, and why? (10)
- He understands the heart. (10)
- He understands what I say, and I learn from him. (10)
- He really understands what we want. (9)
- I dare say everybody else understands you. (10)
- Mel understands her son and his state of mind well enough not to insist, and is resigned to the melancholy consequence. (10)
- Nobody understands him but me. (10)
- Nobody here understands him but me. (10)
- Serle understands boiling an egg better than any body. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for understands. Perhaps also see a sentence for unopened and ways to use unreality in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use understands in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.