How to use undertaken in a sentence. College students, word game players, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use undertaken in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for undertaken.
- He has undertaken the journey for nothing. (10)
- He thought she had undertaken more than she was equal to, and that she felt it so herself, though she would not own it. (4)
- He was incapable of guessing that it might apply forcibly to Vittoria, who had undertaken a grave, perilous, and imminent work. (10)
- I have undertaken all. (10)
- The story had not recurred to her since she had undertaken her service. (10)
- We had undertaken a preposterous thing in befriending her as we had done, and our course in bringing Kendricks in was wholly unjustifiable. (9)
- We had undertaken rather a queer affair but it was not so queer after all, when Miss Gage was fairly settled with us. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for undertaken. Perhaps also see a sentence for uniformly and ways to use unwise in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use undertaken in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.