A sentence for the word undertook. Writers, readers, and readers might especially like this page. The lines of text below use undertook in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for undertook.
- Aunt Dorothy undertook to communicate assurances of my undying affection for him. (10)
- Austin readily undertook to mount guard over her while her father rode into Bevisham on business. (10)
- Barto undertook to lead a troop against the Buon Consiglio barracks, while Angelo and Rinaldo cleared the ramparts. (10)
- He being absent from Milan, Barto undertook to represent him and carry out his views. (10)
- He was silent at his work, and, even while engaged in merry games, set about a task slowly, but completed whatever he undertook. (5)
- I knew not the thing I undertook. (10)
- Kiomi undertook to ride to Dipwell, a distance of thirty miles, and carry the message that I would be there by nightfall. (10)
- Louise de Seilles undertook to bring Nesta home at the time she might choose. (10)
- Rushworth undertook to count his speeches. (4)
- Saddlebank undertook to manage our feast for us. (10)
- The lady undertook to speak for him. (10)
- Then, I that loved flowers undertook the custody of this one, knowing not the consequences and the depth of her wiles. (10)
- William Moody, boatbuilder, a liver-complexioned citizen, undertook to reply. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for undertook. Perhaps also see a sentence for unsound and ways to use unutterable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use undertook in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.