Examples of undressed sentences. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use undressed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for undressed.
- He tiptoed on and passed out into the dark passage; reached his room, undressed at once, and stood before a mirror in his night-shirt. (8)
- He undressed: His sister called to him to know if they were in danger. (10)
- His mother went up with him, and he undressed very slowly so as to keep her there. (8)
- Rising at length, she locked the door, drew down the blind, undressed from head to foot, and put on the new garments. (8)
- She retired to her bedroom, and laid herself flat on her bed, immoveable, till her maid undressed her for the night. (10)
- She undressed, and turned out the light. (8)
- Shelton found himself between Miss Casserol and a lady undressed to much the same degree. (8)
- Somebody carried me up and undressed me, and promised me a great game of kissing in the morning. (10)
- With a sick feeling in her heart, and as near the fire as she could get, she undressed with desperate haste, and got to bed. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for undressed. Perhaps also see a sentence for unpleasant and ways to use unhappiness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use undressed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.