A sentence using the word uneasily. Students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use uneasily in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for uneasily.
- Between himself and Fulkerson, even, he was uneasily aware of a want of their old perfect friendliness. (9)
- Fane turned uneasily, and said with a sigh, he guessed he must be going, now. (9)
- He stayed, uneasily, trying to talk, but with the air of a man who has been snubbed, and has not got back his composure. (9)
- Her finger and thumb closed on his thigh till he stirred uneasily. (8)
- Pendyce turned round uneasily. (8)
- Pole was beginning to step to the right and the left of her uneasily. (10)
- Round Villa Rubein the pigeons cooed uneasily, all the other birds were silent. (8)
- Soames watched the process uneasily. (8)
- The woman was hurrying uneasily; a policeman coming from behind had caught her by the arm. (8)
- Treffry glanced uneasily about him. (8)
- Was he relieved, disturbed, pleased at their coming back, or only uneasily ashamed? (8)
- With his faith, whatever its tenets may have been, was implicated his uneasily active conscience; his sense of duty. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for uneasily. Perhaps also see a sentence for unwritten and ways to use unconcerned in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use uneasily in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.