Sentences with unexampled in them. College students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use unexampled in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for unexampled.
- As for condemnation of the poor little woman, her case was not unexampled, though the sudden flare of it startled rather. (10)
- But you can see what her people had to complain of: his insolent contempt of them was unexampled. (10)
- He is of a gravity to match that of his unexampled and all but stupefying mission. (10)
- I can no longer help thanking you for your unexampled kindness to my poor sister. (4)
- Our situation, you will own, was unexampled: or mine was. (10)
- She could not go to her chair beside Milray, for his wife was now keeping guard of him on the other side with unexampled devotion. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for unexampled. Perhaps also see a sentence for unlighted and ways to use undisputed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use unexampled in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.