Sentences using the word unfair. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use unfair in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for unfair.
- A calm examination of his position told him that it was unfair so long as he stood engaged, and she did not. (10)
- After thus stating to you the vast pretensions of the ladies of Brookfield, it would be unfair to sketch their portraits. (10)
- Death has taken an unfair advantage; he has struck with an unfamiliar weapon; he has executed a new and disquieting stratagem. (1)
- I always thought that for a man to offer himself twice was indelicate and unfair. (9)
- I fear I might break down, and it would be unfair to my husband. (10)
- It seemed to him unfair. (8)
- It was unfair to say that without a trial. (8)
- It would have been unfair to call his enthusiasm for social reform spurious. (8)
- She felt it suddenly a bitter, unfair thing. (8)
- The fight was so unfair! (8)
- The interview had left him with a sense of insecurity which he felt to be particularly unfair. (8)
- The worst is that no one will imagine anything sublime in a superior donkey, so my simile is unfair and false. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for unfair. Perhaps also see a sentence for unfinished and ways to use unfurnished in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use unfair in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.