A sentence using the word ungrateful. College students, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use ungrateful in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ungrateful.
- Am I very ungrateful? (10)
- Do not think me in your hardest review of my misconduct ungrateful. (10)
- He might have softened his father; but all, perhaps all, would think her selfish and ungrateful. (4)
- Indeed I should be very ungrateful if I did not; for to your kind offices there I am indebted for my life. (6)
- It seemed ungrateful, but we tried to make that good on a card loaded with sincere compliments. (2)
- It was, therefore, a source of wonder to him that tenants of his own should be ungrateful. (8)
- Now, I know old Burley promised Mel to leave him his money, and called the Admiral an ungrateful dog. (10)
- Self-willed, obstinate, selfish, and ungrateful. (4)
- The publisher, with a modesty very ungrateful to me, had abdicated his office of host, and I was the hapless president, fulfilling the abhorred. (9)
- Whitford how ungrateful you know you have been, that he may have some hope of you. (10)
- You do not think me ungrateful? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ungrateful. Perhaps also see a sentence for unwritten and ways to use uncomfortable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ungrateful in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.