Sentence using the word unheard. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use unheard in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for unheard.
- But the silence following the verdict was heavy; the silence contained an unheard thunder. (10)
- Irene entered with the hackman, who had driven her unheard to the door, following with her small bags, and kissed her sister with resolute composure. (9)
- Lennan stood, unheard, gazing at the back of her head, with its thick crinkly-brown hair tied back on her dark-red frock. (8)
- She thought he was wishing to speak to her unheard by the rest. (4)
- That a Greylock should go through life without the white curl was unheard of, was awful! (5)
- Then, slinking along the hedge, noiseless, unheard by my sleeping spaniel, I saw a tawny dog stealing by. (8)
- Voices came in her ear, and hung unheard until long after the speaker had passed. (10)
- We acknowledge, however, that a mere sentiment, entertained possibly by us alone, should not be permitted to condemn him unheard. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for unheard. Perhaps also see a sentence for unerringly and ways to use undermine in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use unheard in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.