A sentence for the word unjustly. University students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use unjustly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for unjustly.
- Hearing herself called so unjustly by that name, the little model gushed deeply, and tried to speak. (8)
- I was obliged to confess one thing, which for a time, and not unjustly, offended him. (4)
- The innocent, the unjustly treated, court it. (10)
- There will never be criticism to appreciate him more justly, to depreciate him more unjustly, than that of his immediate contemporaries. (9)
- Yet even he may have been a benevolent nature unjustly suspected. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for unjustly. Perhaps also see a sentence for unstrung and ways to use unreality in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use unjustly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.