How to use unmarried in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use unmarried in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for unmarried.
- All these things are trifles to an unmarried man. (10)
- And why was he unmarried? (10)
- Because I am unmarried? (10)
- For a pacification he had to reconsider that she was as yet only nineteen and unmarried. (10)
- He has been brooding over your loneliness here if you are unmarried, ever since his recovery. (10)
- It is certain that at the end of five years after the disappointment which she met so bravely, she was still unmarried. (9)
- Unmarried, and with many friends, and many enemies, he kept his body like a sword-blade, and his soul always at white heat. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for unmarried. Perhaps also see a sentence for unimpaired and ways to use undesirable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use unmarried in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.