A sentence for the word unmistakably. University students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use unmistakably in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for unmistakably.
- If ever the sense of human equality has expressed itself in the human countenance it speaks unmistakably from American faces like theirs. (9)
- It is unmistakably good up to a certain point, and then unmistakably bad, but with always good enough in it to be forever imperishable. (9)
- March pretended to prefer a table full of Germans, who were unmistakably bourgeois, and yet of intellectual effect. (9)
- March with a light of banter in his friendly eyes, and was unmistakably asking her to dance. (9)
- The fellow facing me was unmistakably gipsy-build. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for unmistakably. Perhaps also see a sentence for unstained and ways to use understandings in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use unmistakably in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.