A sentence using the word unobserved. College students, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use unobserved in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for unobserved.
- A woman standing at a little distance away fainted and fell unobserved. (1)
- Before leaving, she engaged Diana to her annual garden-party of the closing season, and there the meeting with Percy occurred, not unobserved. (10)
- Elinor turned involuntarily to Marianne, to see whether it could be unobserved by her. (4)
- Greta had crept in unobserved; and sat curled in a corner, with Scruff in her arms, rocking slightly to and fro. (8)
- He stole out presently, and got down to the river unobserved. (8)
- Nicholas saw this was his time, and thought that in the melee, his hint might reach his mistress unobserved by the remainder of the company. (6)
- She treated it as if unobserved. (10)
- The candle in the window burned down to the socket, sputtered and flared a moment and went out unobserved; for the woman slept and dreamed. (1)
- The two white faces passed him unobserved. (10)
- Unobserved in the doorway, he congratulated himself that things were taking the right turn. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for unobserved. Perhaps also see a sentence for unwritten and ways to use uncomfortable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use unobserved in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.