Use unpleasantly in a sentence. Students, teachers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use unpleasantly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for unpleasantly.
- He treated her by fits to a level scrutiny of deep-set eyes unpleasantly penetrating. (10)
- His novel assimilation to the rat-rabble of amatory intriguers tapped him on the shoulder unpleasantly. (10)
- It was impossible to indulge a poetic gloom there without becoming unpleasantly conspicuous in the smoking and euchre and profanity. (9)
- Passing through the Groceries her eye was unpleasantly attracted by the back view of a very beautiful figure. (8)
- The position was unpleasantly exposed. (2)
- The wind of that haughty proceeding of the Great Bear in putting a paw over the neutral brook brushed his cheek unpleasantly. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for unpleasantly. Perhaps also see a sentence for unceasingly and ways to use unendurable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use unpleasantly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.