A sentence using the word unreality. College students, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use unreality in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for unreality.
- Adding have nothing to do with their unreality. (9)
- Nor did that sensation of unreality cease when her aunt began collecting her gloves, and they trooped forth to the drawing-room. (8)
- Pendyce passed her hand over her brow to get rid of a feeling of unreality. (8)
- The deep itself had sometimes the unreality, the artificiality of the canvas sea of the theatre. (9)
- The moon had freed herself above the poplars, and poured her unreality on the garden. (8)
- The trees are fast dropping unreality, and the cuckoos begin calling. (8)
- The wide curve of the Quadrant swept into a sky of unreal blue, and the orange-shaded lamps merely added to the unreality. (8)
- There was likewise a momentary sense of unreality in this still piping peacefulness, while Merthyr stood in a bloody-streaked field, fronting death. (10)
- They discussed the nature of their homes and previous existences, which had a kind of fascinating unreality up on that lonely height. (8)
- When he actually came to leave the place his going had a ghastly unreality, which was heightened by his sense of the common reluctance. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for unreality. Perhaps also see a sentence for unwritten and ways to use uncomfortable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use unreality in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.