Sentences using the word untimely. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use untimely in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for untimely.
- Do you really care for a serenade by Schubert when you hear it fiddled by an untimely Italian on a morning ferryboat? (1)
- Her agitation was untimely. (10)
- She, who was the very spirit of this flying, nymph-like summer, was untimely wintered-up in bleak sorrow. (8)
- The muttering ceased untimely; but she did not stop; turning abruptly to the left, she slid, scrambled, and dropped into a trot. (8)
- The question seemed to him untimely. (8)
- They were cutting aftermath on all sides, which gave the neighbourhood, this gusty autumn morning, an untimely smell of hay. (2)
- This untimely event brought the evening to an end. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for untimely. Perhaps also see a sentence for unfailing and ways to use unnatural in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use untimely in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.