Unto example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use unto in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for unto.
- Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for I will give it unto thee. (8)
- But whoever, or whatever, may have been the divinity whose ends they shaped, unto Him, or It, they had builded a temple. (7)
- By surrendering herself to the flames, like a soul unto death! (10)
- Her throat filled, but the voice quavered down again, like a fainting creature sick unto death. (10)
- In our hot moods we would desire things like unto ourselves, and object violently to whatsoever is unlike. (10)
- It will be a sign unto your posterity that much good fortune awaits them. (5)
- Joy and blessings unto all! (10)
- No direction seemed to have been decreed unto their wings. (8)
- So it was with Hilary in that special web wherein his spirit struggled, sunrise unto sunset, and by moonlight afterward. (8)
- Sufficient unto the day are the intentions in his head. (8)
- Unto him solely did Barto Rizzo yield thorough adhesion. (10)
- Unto such brainless things as these do we, under the irony of circumstances, confide our honour! (10)
- Unto the third and fourth generations. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for unto. Perhaps also see a sentence for underground and ways to use unmasked in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use unto in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.