Sentences for untouched. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use untouched in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for untouched.
- And no wonder if, as she asserted; she had lived untouched these last twelve years. (8)
- And what a picturesque world remains untouched! (2)
- Annette made a little expressive gesture with her hands; a smile was crinkling her red lips untouched by salve. (8)
- He gazed at his idol of untouched eighteen. (10)
- It is quite false or quite mistaken to suppose that our novels have left untouched these most important realities of life. (9)
- It was pleasant to feel that to us he would surrender an untouched love, that is, if he would surrender anything. (8)
- No harm could be done by the broadest burlesque, the most irreverent travesty, for these would still leave the ideal untouched. (9)
- Oh, you untouched things! (8)
- The whole stem was now bare but the white blossom at the end was untouched, and still beautiful. (5)
- Then he raised his wineglass to his lips; and set it down again untouched. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for untouched. Perhaps also see a sentence for umbrellas and ways to use unpopular in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use untouched in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.