A sentence for the word up-stairs. Writers, readers, and readers might especially like this page. The lines of text below use up-stairs in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for up-stairs.
- He shut the window, drew curtains over it, switched off the lighted sconce, and went up-stairs. (8)
- Her father went on up-stairs to find her mother, and Corey pulled up another trestle which he found in the back part of the room. (9)
- Leighton led the way up-stairs, and the young lady decided upon the large front room and small side room on the third story. (9)
- Then she whirled out of the room, and they heard her running up-stairs. (9)
- There was still no one in the kitchen, and she sat down to wait for her aunt to finish her up-stairs duties. (8)
- When she left him to go up-stairs, Felix stayed consulting the dark night. (8)
- Your pensioner up-stairs she comes to visit. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for up-stairs. Perhaps also see a sentence for unsound and ways to use up in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use up-stairs in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.