A sentence for the word uplifted. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use uplifted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for uplifted.
- He became loquacious, apostrophizing vacancy with uplifted hand and eye. (10)
- If his one friend, the uplifted flask, is his enemy, why then he feels bound to treat his enemy as his friend. (10)
- Leaning back in a marqueterie chair and gazing down his uplifted nose at the sky-blue walls plastered with gold frames, he was noticeably silent. (8)
- The bird was on a plane-tree, and, with throat uplifted, was letting through his yellow beak that delicious piece of self-expression. (8)
- The tors, from being uplifted wild castles, became mere grey excrescences. (8)
- Willis Campbell, with a watch uplifted in either hand. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for uplifted. Perhaps also see a sentence for unsuccessfully and ways to use uplifting in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use uplifted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.