Uppercross example sentences. University students, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use uppercross in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for uppercross.
- It was soon Uppercross with him almost every day. (4)
- Lady Russell and Anne paid their compliments to them once, when Anne could not but feel that Uppercross was already quite alive again. (4)
- Scenes had passed in Uppercross which made it precious. (4)
- Some one must resolve on being off for Uppercross instantly. (4)
- The Harvilles had promised to come with her and stay at Uppercross, whenever she returned. (4)
- These points formed her chief solicitude in anticipating her removal from Uppercross, where she felt she had been stationed quite long enough. (4)
- Three days had passed without his coming once to Uppercross; a most decided change. (4)
- You must be a great deal too happy to care for Uppercross, which, as you well know, affords little to write about. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for uppercross. Perhaps also see a sentence for uncork and ways to use upwards in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use uppercross in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.