Urging sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use urging in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for urging.
- All day he drove about, far into the country, and kept urging the driver to use greater speed. (8)
- He was just urging his hearers, in a loud voice, to abandon the base avarice which gathers pence. (5)
- Houghton, who felt the incongruity of his absence from the leading periodical of the country, and was always urging me to get him to write. (9)
- It is the prospect of her life and fortune which you are consenting, if not urging him, to imperil for your own purposes. (10)
- Mortimer, again urging him to modify his plans and alter the character of the journal. (7)
- She saw that he did not eat, and she waited for him to speak again, without urging him to take anything. (9)
- The little elf was urging it on, as the huntsmen cheer the hounds. (5)
- The value he put upon speaking, urging his views, was really fanatical. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for urging. Perhaps also see a sentence for unappeasable and ways to use urgency in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use urging in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.