How to use utters in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use utters in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for utters.
- And the no that a woman utters! (10)
- It is the same young soldier who utters these immense things, which we can hardly get out of our mouths. (10)
- She utters a wild cry, and as the train strikes the car with a violent concussion, she flings herself into his arms. (9)
- She utters to Leonardo very pleasant promises indeed, if he will betray his friend. (10)
- The concertina utters a long wail. (8)
- What she utters adds to her personal witchery, and is not further memorable. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for utters. Perhaps also see a sentence for unimpaired and ways to use utmost in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use utters in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.