A sentence for the word valet. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use valet in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for valet.
- And his valet was always looking him up and down queerly. (8)
- And, waiting for his valet to return, he cunningly took up his fork. (8)
- Captain DeWitt and his valet, and I, and a score of ladies, scores of tradesmen, were rushing, reluctant or not, on a torrent. (10)
- General Pendyce, pink room; valet, back attic. (8)
- He escaped from the valet as soon as he could, and went back to Scheveningen limp from this experience, but the queens were before him. (9)
- He lay down on a sofa, and his valet drew his boots off and threw a cloak over him. (10)
- His valet passed across the room to shut the window and draw the curtains. (8)
- His French valet, Francois, waits on him at breakfast. (10)
- I maintain positively that his day was over, his sun was eclipsed, when his valet had to loosen the buckles of his waistcoat and breech. (10)
- The valet not only talked about her, as the pleasantest subject which he could find, but he insisted upon showing Boyne all her palaces. (9)
- The latter habit alone kept his valet from handing in the resignation which the former habit prompted almost every night. (8)
- When James Forsyte came in again on his way home, the valet, trembling took his hat and stick. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for valet. Perhaps also see a sentence for virtue and ways to use vault in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use valet in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.