Vase in a sample sentence. ESL students, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use vase in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for vase.
- How desolate, sacrilegious, wasteful to throw love away; to turn from the most precious of all gifts; to drop and break that vase! (8)
- It was done delicately, like the tap of a finger-nail on a vase. (10)
- Paramor buried his nose in the vase. (8)
- Paramor lifted a vase and sniffed at the rose it contained; Gregory walked to the window. (8)
- Pendyce was arranging a vase of flowers, and her hand shook so that some of the water was spilled over the cloth. (8)
- She got a vase for them, and set it on the table. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for vase. Perhaps also see a sentence for venice and ways to use vane in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use vase in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.