How do you use vaults in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use vaults in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for vaults.
- He dashed his cap into the ring and followed it, with the lightest of vaults across the ropes. (10)
- Over this little wavering taper in the vaults Emma cowered, cherishing the hand, silently hoping for the voice. (10)
- Shutters and curtains and the fireless grate gave the room an appalling likeness to the vaults. (10)
- The next time he opened his eyes he fancied he had dropped into the vaults of the cathedral. (10)
- Their interchange of speech from the posture of bodies on their backs, had been low and deliberate, in the tone of the vaults. (10)
- Who was it under the vaults, in the shroud, between the planks? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for vaults. Perhaps also see a sentence for verona and ways to use van in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use vaults in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.