Vehemently sentence examples. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use vehemently in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for vehemently.
- All three vehemently entreated me to make no mention of the present of Hock to him, and not to attempt to bring about an interview. (10)
- And she could vehemently declare that she had not chosen; she was too young, too ignorant to choose. (10)
- In spite of the coolness here, perhaps because of that coolness the beat of life vehemently impressed his ebbed-down senses. (8)
- It came with a flash of joy that was speedily terror, and she fell to praying vehemently and vaguely. (10)
- It came, though not so vehemently as might have been, to the appeal of a soft fixed look. (10)
- Janet vehemently asserted that she had mollified the angry old man, who, however, was dark of visage, though his tongue kept silence. (10)
- Jeff went on more vehemently, but she remained steadfast, slowly shaking her head. (9)
- Lord Heddon vehemently preached wild oats. (10)
- Pole to assert his locked-up self so vehemently; but it certainly made the stranger shine with a beautiful mild lustre. (10)
- Shrapnel, after dashing a hand to straighten his forelock; but Cecil vehemently entreated him to control his temper. (10)
- The irony of applauding her vehemently was irresistible. (10)
- They whispered, gazed at the tent, and appeared to speak vehemently. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for vehemently. Perhaps also see a sentence for volunteered and ways to use veraciously in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use vehemently in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.