Examples of vehicle sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use vehicle in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for vehicle.
- A carriage driving out through a gate forced phaeton and donkey-cart into proximity; the wheels grated, the lighter vehicle skidded, and was overturned. (8)
- Boyne remained alone in the vehicle, staring wildly round; the driver kept slowly and stupidly on, Boyne did not know how much farther. (9)
- But I found a delightful public vehicle behind the station, and I came in that. (9)
- He could not find a vehicle, and was a long time walking. (8)
- He heard a vehicle behind him, rapidly driven, and he turned out for it without looking around. (9)
- Percentage, like a cabman without a fare, has gone to sleep inside his vehicle. (10)
- She was, however, harnessed to a different kind of vehicle, and had to drag it. (10)
- Sometimes the hammering or the talking would be interrupted by a voice calling, from a passing vehicle in the hidden roadway, something about urns. (9)
- The remarkable vehicle which had woven this thread of intrigue through London streets, now proceeded sedately to finish its operations. (10)
- These letters were but the vehicle for gallantry and trick. (4)
- They belonged to little Ann, who in the course of business had discovered the vehicle before the door. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for vehicle. Perhaps also see a sentence for vindictiveness and ways to use vessels in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use vehicle in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.