Use the word venetian in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use venetian in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for venetian.
- Goldoni sketched the Venetian manners of the decadence of the Republic with a French pencil, and was an Italian Scribe in style. (10)
- He pressed apart two rungs of the venetian blind and looked out. (8)
- I always liked his Venetian pictures, for their poetic, unsentimentalized veracity, and I printed as well as liked many of his poems. (9)
- If they beat him, down goes another Venetian pyramid. (10)
- Lavender vaguely, gazing at the light filtering through the Venetian blind. (8)
- Motley came to me with a handful of newspapers which, according to the Austrian custom at that day, had been opened in the Venetian post-office. (9)
- Motley, except in the case of a naturalized American citizen, whose property was slowly but surely wasting away in the keeping of the Venetian courts. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for venetian. Perhaps also see a sentence for visiting and ways to use veiled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use venetian in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.