How do you use verses in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use verses in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for verses.
- Agostino had done his best to put the heart of the creed of his Chief into these last verses. (10)
- Bench, they say, is religious; Gowen has written verses; Parsons generally harum-scarum. (10)
- Each letter was distinct in shape, and between the verses was always the exact space of half an inch. (9)
- Have you forgotten your verses of the day of my majority? (10)
- He abused his friend roundly, telling him it was contemptible to be quoting verses. (10)
- He approached, posturing himself operatically, with perpetual new verses, rhymes to Danvers, rhymes to Madame Sybille, the cook. (10)
- Pretty verses, decidedly warm. (10)
- She acknowledged the merits of my whisky, as poets do hearing fine verses, never clapping hands, but with the expressiveness of grave absorption. (10)
- She was particular in prescribing books for Rhoda to read; good authors, she emphasized, and named books of history, and poets, and quoted their verses. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for verses. Perhaps also see a sentence for version and ways to use vexation in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use verses in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.