Sentences with vessels. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use vessels in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for vessels.
- And I one of the leaky vessels! (10)
- At the most we could muster a few old ships, a couple of experimental vessels of war, and twenty-five thousand soldiers indifferently weaponed. (10)
- Fugitives are subject to strange incidents; they are not vessels lying safe in harbour. (10)
- Nature is not anchorage for vessels like men. (10)
- They approved of the picturesqueness of three French vessels of war that passed, dragging their kraken shapes low through the level water. (9)
- Women under compulsion, as vessels: men in their magnanimity, patriotically, voluntarily. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for vessels. Perhaps also see a sentence for vices and ways to use verses in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use vessels in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.