Sentences with veteran in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use veteran in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for veteran.
- Her will could not turn him; nor her tongue combat; nor was it granted her to pique the mailed veteran. (10)
- Munt laughed at the little joke with a good-will that flattered the veteran flatterer. (9)
- She was a veteran Pagan, and may have had the instinct that a peculiar virtue in this young one was the spring of his conduct. (10)
- So the veteran fancied in his amended mind. (10)
- Sumfit excused the anxious expression of her face by saying that she was thinking of her dairy, whither, followed by the veteran, she retired. (10)
- The veteran was still calmly tightening. (10)
- They had already the feeling of veteran visitors, and they loftily marveled at the greed with which newer-comers plunged at the sensations. (9)
- Woodseer comported himself like a veteran: he had proved that you can calculate the chances. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for veteran. Perhaps also see a sentence for victoria and ways to use vein in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use veteran in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.