Vibrating sentence examples. ESL students, professors, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use vibrating in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for vibrating.
- A long, vibrating twang quavered through the room. (8)
- Her tones were singularly vibrating. (10)
- Her voice now, even in common speaking, had that vibrating richness which in her singing swept his nerves. (10)
- I craved for that vibrating music as of her deep heart penetrated and thrilling, but shrank from grateful words which would have sounded payment. (10)
- She, too, looked happy, as if her soul were dancing, vibrating with the music and the scent of the flowers. (8)
- The sounds, like the humming of large flies, grew deeper, more vibrating. (8)
- These two chords of poignant antiphony she struck throughout the range of the hearts of men, and strangely intervolved them in vibrating unison. (10)
- Women, sacredly endowed with beauty and the wonderful vibrating note about the very mention of them, are criminal to hideousness when they betray. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for vibrating. Perhaps also see a sentence for von and ways to use virility in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use vibrating in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.