How to use vicar in a sentence. Journalists, professors, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use vicar in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for vicar.
- And the Vicar seems to be for a little bit of both. (8)
- Bates, the widow of a former vicar of Highbury, was a very old lady, almost past every thing but tea and quadrille. (4)
- Come in, Vicar, and have some grog. (8)
- Elton is a very good sort of man, and a very respectable vicar of Highbury, but not at all likely to make an imprudent match. (4)
- His informant had been the vicar. (8)
- It was constantly remarked that the Vicar looked very grave and thin, even for him. (8)
- One of these hasty war marriages, of which the dear Vicar had not approved, and so it had been kept dark. (8)
- The vicar was staggering to support the breathing half of his partner while she regained her footing in the bed of the river. (10)
- The vicar, seeing me, acknowledged a consciousness of his absurd position with a laugh as loud. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for vicar. Perhaps also see a sentence for vested and ways to use vicarage in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use vicar in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.