A sentence for the word vice-consul. Writers, readers, and readers might especially like this page. The lines of text below use vice-consul in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for vice-consul.
- It was very reassuring, it was every thing hopeful; but when she had read it she gave it to the vice-consul for encouragement. (9)
- Now that she had telegraphed, her heart was at peace, and she even laughed as she answered the anxious vice-consul. (9)
- She asked the vice-consul to see the minister for her, and if he were ready and willing, to telegraph for their tickets. (9)
- She did not see him again for a week, and meantime she did not tell the vice-consul of what had happened. (9)
- She had decided to betray his condition to the vice-consul, when he came, bringing the money she had lent him. (9)
- She held out against seeing the vice-consul till the landlord sent in his account. (9)
- The vice-consul was against it. (9)
- The vice-consul was of a tradition almost as simple, and his longer experience set no very wide interval between them. (9)
- The next morning Clementina watched for the vice-consul from her balcony. (9)
- When all was over, the vice-consul ventured an observation which he had hitherto delicately withheld. (9)
- When she came out of her daze she found that she could only go to the vice-consul. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for vice-consul. Perhaps also see a sentence for visage and ways to use vittoria in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use vice-consul in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.