How do you use victims in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use victims in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for victims.
- Alternately in this queer tongue and in Italian the pair of victims were addressed. (10)
- Amongst the carcasses of countless victims there had fattened and grown purple many butchers, physically strengthened by the smell of blood and sawdust. (8)
- Both had fallen victims on the same day to the plague, the only pestilence that had visited this bright coast within the memory of man. (5)
- From that period the curse was milder, but the victims raged. (10)
- Here and there through the gloomy cabin lay the victims of the fell malady, in every stage of suffering, and in every attitude of misery. (6)
- His meaning was hidden; evidently he wanted victims. (10)
- I fancy his family believe themselves victims of it. (9)
- I incline with British juries to do rough justice to the victims. (10)
- The victory of the ashen laurels drove her mind inward to gird at the hateful yoke, in compassion for its pair of victims. (10)
- There, people hush their voices over Burke and Hare; over drugs and violated graves, and the resurrection-men smothering their victims with their knees. (2)
- They are rosy with blood of victims. (10)
- They commence by treading under foot the pleasantest half of life, and then they impose their bad habits on their victims. (10)
- Thoughtful on behalf of the poor foolish victims of men she was. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for victims. Perhaps also see a sentence for verona and ways to use victim in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use victims in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.