Sentences for villagers. ESL students, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use villagers in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for villagers.
- And his conduct, it is worth noting, is disapproved by the Protestant villagers. (2)
- Her people had some quarrel with the Durstan villagers, and she feared the scandal of being pelted on the way to the church. (10)
- Some villagers came running up, and he shouted to these, but what he said neither he nor they could tell. (8)
- The villagers are heard approaching. (10)
- There would be an analogy between his manner of regarding her and the way that superstitious villagers look on their crazy innocents, she thought sadly. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for villagers. Perhaps also see a sentence for vague and ways to use vicarage in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use villagers in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.