Sentences using the word vines. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use vines in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for vines.
- It was silent among the vines. (10)
- Large branches had been lopped, and hung their green heads to the ground, or swung critically in their netting of vines, as in a hammock. (7)
- Over the tops of the vines the heat was dancing. (8)
- See the stars through the vines! (9)
- Several of these logs I managed with patient toil to detach and convey to the water, where I floated them, lashing them together with vines. (7)
- The Natur-Theater was of a classic ideal, realized in the trained vines and clipped trees which formed the coulisses. (9)
- The island was low and flat, covered with an almost impenetrable cane-brake interlaced with vines. (7)
- The shadows of the clouds passing across the vines were vanishing over the jumbled roofs and green-topped spires of the town. (8)
- They jumped to their feet, as if possessed, and one of them tossed his cup through the lattice work and vines overhead. (5)
- They passed under the archway of the gate leading up to Schloss Tyrol, and along the road bordered by vines. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for vines. Perhaps also see a sentence for verily and ways to use views in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use vines in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.