Sentences for violation. Journalists, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use violation in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for violation.
- A violation of the rule is a really deadly personal attack. (10)
- But, wherever her devotion came from, it seemed to Hilary the grossest violation of the feelings of a gentleman to treat it ungratefully. (8)
- I should have thought it a gross violation of duty and respect. (4)
- It is really too great a violation of decency, honour, and interest, for him to be guilty of. (4)
- Put it that I am the cause, I will not consent to a violation of decorum. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for violation. Perhaps also see a sentence for vacuity and ways to use visitor in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use violation in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.