Violinist sentence examples. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use violinist in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for violinist.
- A well-known violinist, hearing him one day, took him in hand. (8)
- Again the violinist played. (8)
- But the man is really an accomplished violinist, we hear. (10)
- He was a wandering violinist. (2)
- It flashed across him that she might be playing that young violinist against him! (8)
- Translating Moliere is like humming an air one has heard performed by an accomplished violinist of the pure tones without flourish. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for violinist. Perhaps also see a sentence for volunteered and ways to use virginia in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use violinist in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.