Use virginia in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use virginia in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for virginia.
- Dorothea and Virginia would have her go. (10)
- Dorothea thought that Virginia was long in settling herself. (10)
- In the presence of the simple silvery ladies Dorothea and Virginia, she had qualms, as if she were breaking out in spots before them. (10)
- Now, those fellows out in West Virginia: all young, and a perfect team! (9)
- Of course it will be worth little or nothing if the West Virginia paint drives his out. (9)
- The Duvidney ladies, Dorothea and Virginia, would have cited ancestral names, showing it to be the worst of intimations. (10)
- The West Virginia people confessed that they could not produce those fine grades, and they willingly left the field to him. (9)
- The ladies Dorothea and Virginia, consulted, and pronounced the name of Marsett to be a reputable County name. (10)
- There are some fellows out in West Virginia that have been running the paint as hard as they could. (9)
- Thomas Nelson Page another at Richmond, Virginia, when he came to the national capital. (9)
- Virginia dismissed the forlornest of efforts at incredulity. (10)
- Virginia timidly remarked on her paleness. (10)
- Virginia, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, New York, and New England all joined to characterize the manners and customs. (9)
- Virginia, to which you are a traitor, must get on without you. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for virginia. Perhaps also see a sentence for vanish and ways to use violated in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use virginia in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.